Wednesday 12 March 2014

Munblunko Script

Munblunko Script

This is the full script from my Munblunko Animation, Enjoy

Scene 1 : spider scene
Tikoloshe: Munblunko, it is time munblunko
(door opens and miss Botswallow enters room)
Scene 2 : wake up scene
Miss Botswallow : NOOO !!!!!
(She slaps the spider on his face and it disappears)
Munblunko: WHY DID YOU SLAP ME MAMA?
Miss Botswallow: WHAT ARE DEEZ CRUMBS ON YOUR BLANKET?!!!!!!
Munblunko: what crumbs?
Miss Botswallow: DEE CRUMBS FROM DIS PACKET!!!!
Munblunko: I did not take the cookies mama I do not know how dee crumbs got there
Miss Botswallow: DON’T YOU LIE TO ME MUNBLUNKO UMBONGO BOTSWALLOW!!!
Munblunko: I AM NOT LIEING MAMA!
Miss Botswallow: THAT IS IT ! 5 STRIKES OF DEE BOTSWALLOW ROTTANG FOR YOU !!!!!
Munblunko: NO MAMA !
(strikes munblunko with cane)
(* crying sounds* *cane slapping sounds*)
Miss Botswallow: Now go to the shop for me I need you to collect some things
Munblunko: yes mama
Scene 3 : skating scene
Pedestrian: Hey watch where you are going !
(Other grunts and moans from other people on the street)
Scene 4 : shop scene
shopkeeper : NO !
Shopkeeper: YOU AH NOT ALLOWED IN HEEAHHH !!
munblunko: I just want my mammys shopping
shopkeeper: do not touch anything !
(takes cookies and runs)
shopkeeper :EY MUNBLUNKO ! , EY COME BACK HEEAHHH !!!
Scene 5 : Skating/booty notice scene
(Not much talking just sounds really)
Scene 6 : Demon/tiki manI am a good boy ?
Tiki man : I am leaving you now munblunko I saved you this time but be cautious, the tikoleshe is a cunning advesary
Scene 7 : final scene
(Tiki man fades into munblunkos dream girl)
Dream girl: are you alright ?
Munblunko: No I don't think I am going to make it please come closer
Dream girl: Oh no please lord don't take him away from us, is there anything I can do ?
Munblunko: COME CLOSER !
(They're lips almost touch when all of a sudden....)
Miss Botswallow: NOOO !!!
(Slaps dream girl across the face and off screen)
Miss Botswallow: EY !!! YOUR CLOTHES ARE A MESS, AND WHERE IS MY SHOPPING AND DEE REST OF MY MONEYS !!!
Munblunko: I can expl..... Miss Botswallow : NO EXCUSES YOU AH GETTING DEE SHAMBOKUE WHEN WE GET INSIDE !!!!!
End Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment