Sunday 6 April 2014

Dry Fish by Andy Martin

Dry Fish - A Kooky Aniboom Animation by Andy Martin 

Image 

The animation looks like it was created in either flash or after effects,  it has very straight line’s but I work in flash and I believe that the characters atleast were created in flash and added in using an alpha channel. 

Image 

As you can see here the backgrounds and platforms look very very clean I think that they may have been created in photoshop or illustrator, but probably photoshop as illistrator is more of a clean line work programme. 
Image 

I am positive that this animation has been composited, maybe not in 3D, but I can see from the screenshot below that the whole background is just one image cleverly plotted out into one composition. 

Image 

The image above is a zoom out which show the full scene for the animation,  as you can see every piece of this animation is interactive there isn’t anywhere where there isn’t something happening, which convinces me that it’s some kind of Flash animation imported into after effects and played with in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment